- 717.00 $
- Published date: July 13, 2017
Wolfspeed’s CGHV96100F2 is a gallium-nitride (GaN) high-electron-mobility transistor (HEMT) on silicon-carbide (SiC) substrates. This GaN internally matched (IM) FET offers excellent power added efficiency in comparison to other technologies. GaN has superior properties compared to silicon or gallium arsenide, including higher breakdown voltage, higher saturated electron drift velocity and higher thermal conductivity. GaN HEMTs also offer greater power density and wider bandwidths compared to GaAs transistors. This IM FET is available in a metal/ceramic flanged package for optimal electrical and thermal performance. For more information please visit www.rayemit.com
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal
- Never pay with Western Union, Moneygram or other anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cashier cheques from outside your country
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"